Friday, November 2, 2012

Section V XC Championships - Part One

Since I've been doing some scrambling the last few days, I haven't had time to post, so I'll have to do all three Sectional postings sometime today.  This first posting covers the basic information about tomorrow's meet at Genesee Community College.

The schedule is posted here, but I can't see it because it is stored in Google Docs.  The schedule is supposed to be the same as last year (according to this page), but I think it really is as follows (different from last year):

  • 10:30 Girls Class CC/C Race
  • 11:00 Girls Class DD/D Race
  • 11:30 Boys Class CC/C Race
  • 12:00 Boys Class DD/D Race
  • 1:30 Girls Class B Race
  • 2:00 Girls Class A Race
  • 2:30 Boys Class B Race
  • 3:00 Boys Class A Race
Directions to the meet site from Schroeder are below (click on "View Larger Map" for more details):



View Larger Map

No comments: